ADIMIT can send your mails and reminders electronically for you, so you don't have to print them anymore and you save cost on toner, paper, envelopes, postage stamps and
labour to get the invoice to the right place.
Besides saving cost it is a modern and, above all, environmentally friendly solution.
- Invoices are collected per account and sent with an XML file so your customers can upload them automatically into their system.
- All your mails are in HTML format and provided with embedded pictures so the receiver does not get a warning message about loading external content.
- The layout of the mails, and also the XML is configurable and can even be configured differently for different accounts.
- Different email addresses can be used to the one you use in your Sales ledger.
- Open invoices are collected per account and sent including copy of each invoice in PDF format. The goal is to receive your money earlier.
- Layout is as flexible as with electronic invoices.
- Different email addresses can be used for chasing.
Electronic document retrieval:
- A very easy way to receive the invoices for you and your customers.
- Do you have a website which your customers have access to? With this function you can allow them to receive the pdf-invoice from your website as well. Even if they have not been invoiced electronically before.
Electronic payment via bank interface:
- An electronic invoice or reminder can contain a link to a bank interface for allowing your customer to pay directly.
- The advantages are that it's easier for your customer to pay the right amount. You get your money faster.
These functions can, at this moment, only be delivered for Autoline systems.
- Contactperson: Freek Boulogne
- Mail: Electronic invoicing
- Office: +31102124035
- Mobile: +31652007009